At Doors Galore, we take the anxiety and confusion out of the door buying process. We walk you through every step to make sure the door you want is the door you get. If you already know exactly what you want, you can easily go ahead and build your order using our custom forms. If you’re not sure what kind of door you want, we can show you through our wide array of doors and finishing options. Customer satisfaction is a promise at Doors Galore!
1) Decide on a look. Your home’s front door is your focal point for curb appeal. Different interior doors will also have different feels depending on the two areas they are dividing. Try to think of the look you want to achieve for your chosen location. Sometimes, looking at home renovation magazines or even attending a home show can help you get ideas.
2) Scroll through our online options. Depending on whether you are looking for an interior door or an exterior door, we have all our styles online for you to start looking through before coming into the showroom. Take your time, peruse the pages, compare and contrast prices, colours and attributes, and get a sense of what we have to offer. We have all our information readily accessible online.
3) Take rough measurements. You don’t have to be exact before coming in or calling for a quote but rough measurements are essential to make sure that the door or window you want will actually fit your space.
4) Come to our showroom. Conveniently located in Surrey, we have so many samples for you to look at, see the exquisite details up close, touch and feel the finishes, and imagine the door of your dreams in your home. Our friendly, trained, and highly knowledgeable staff will make sure that you understand the ins and outs of your chosen door. We can help explain any terminology you may be unfamiliar with and we make sure you’ve thought of everything from door swing to hardware and hinges. The price you get in the store is the price you pay, with no hidden fees.
5) Order and relax! We do the rest. We custom finish and paint your door to your specifications - we’ve got the cookie-cutter doors beat! Our skilled installers hang it right the first time, usually in less than six weeks from time of order. Our owner, Mike Foster, goes out on every call, so you can be certain that your door is in the best of hands.
Do you have any questions about our doors or windows or the door buying process? Call us at Doors Galore today!